Three Phase IGBT Plasma Cutter
Cutting Thickness: 30-35mm
Applicable Power Supply: Three Phase
Rated Input Voltage: 380V
Rated Input Power: 10.5kW-14.1kW
Rated Input Current: 17.2A-23.1A
Open Circuit Voltage: 300V
Protection Class: IP23
Insulation Class: H
Cooling System: Forced air cooling
Our CUT80/100H series IGBT plasma cutter is extremely durable, and is designed to work with a 3 phase power supply. It is widely used for cutting metal plates or tubing in various industries, such as steel construction, manufacturing industry and automotive repair and restoration.
Typical materials cut with the plasma cutter include steel, stainless steel, aluminum, lead, titanium, nickel-based composite metal, cast iron and more.
- Our CUT80/100H series IGBT plasma cutter works with a default high frequency arc start mode in order to ensure easy arc striking. In addition, we also provide plasma cutters with non-high frequency arc striking modes based on user requirements.
- The plasma cutter's air pressure can be adjusted as required, and will be displayed on the front panel.
- The plasma torch's forced air cooling system ensures a high efficiency cooling, thus significantly enhancing the service life of all torch components.
- Built-in overheat, overcurrent, overvoltage, under voltage protection circuit ensures safe operation.
- Both regular 2T and semi-automatic 4T modes are supported, accommodating different operating habits.
- The handle installed on the top makes it easy to carry the cutter around.
|Rated Input Voltage||3P 380V||3P 380V|
|Rated Input Power||10.5KW||14.1KW|
|Rated Input Current||17.2A||23.1A|
|Duty Cycle (40°C 10min)||60%80A,
|Voltage at no Load||300V||300V|
|Rated Output Current Range||30-80A||30-100A|
The appearance, cutting current, product manuals and packaging can all be customized according to customer requirements.
- Plasma Torch
- Earth Clamp
- Hammer Brush
- PU Tubing
GET IN TOUCH