MOSFET Inverter Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
Cutting Thickness: 10-20mm
Applicable Power Supply: Single Phase/Three Phase
Rated Input Voltage: 110V/220V/380V
Rated Input Power: 3.6kW-8.2kW
Rated Input Current: 31A-51.4A
Open Circuit Voltage: 230V/240V/260V
Protection Class: IP23
Insulation Class: H
Cooling System: Forced air cooling
Our CUT40/60 H/NH series MOSFET inverter pilot arc plasma cutter is designed to work with a single or three phase power supply.
It is widely used for the cutting of metal plates or tubing in a variety of industries, including steel construction, manufacturing industry and automotive repair and restoration. Typical materials cut with the plasma cutter include steel, stainless steel, aluminum, lead, titanium, nickel-based composite metal, cast iron or more.
- Our CUT40/60 H/NH series MOSFET inverter plasma cutter works with a default non-HF (high frequency) arc striking mode to ensure a stable cutting performance, continuous operation and long service life. A plasma cutter with an HF arc striking mode is also available based on customer requirements.
- The plasma cutter's air pressure can be adjusted as required, and will be displayed on the front panel.
- The MOSFET inverter works with a frequency up to 100kHz, thus ensuring the plasma arc has access to a concentrated energy. As a result, a, high cutting speed, clean and smooth cut and very little distortion are all achieved.
- The plasma torch's forced air cooling system ensures a high efficiency cooling, thus significantly enhancing the service life of all torch components.
- The plasma cutter is also designed with a pilot arc unit, which allows for a quick arc re-striking in the event of a sudden arc removal during the cutting process. By doing so, the energy consumption is significantly reduced, and the electrode is protected against a burning loss.
- Built-in overheat, overcurrent, overvoltage, and under voltage protection circuit ensures safe operation.
|Rated Input Voltage||1P 110V||1P 220V||1P 110V||1P 220V||3P 380V|
|Rated Input Power||3.6KW||5.0KW||3.6KW||8.2KW||7.8KW|
|Rated Input Current||44.4A||31A||44.4A||51.4A||13A|
|Duty Cycle (40°C 10min)||60%30A,
|Open Circuit Voltage||230V||230V||240V||240V||260V|
|Rated Output Current Range||15-30A||15-40A||20-30A||20-60A||20-60A|
The appearance, cutting current, product manuals and packaging can all be customized according to customer requirements.
- Plasma Torch
- Earth Clamp
- Hammer Brush
- PU Tubing
GET IN TOUCH