MIG Inverter Welding Machine, IGBT Welder
Applicable Welding Wire Diameter: 0.6/0.8/0.9mm (MIG mode), 1.6-2.5mm (MMA mode)
Applicable Power Supply: Single Phase
Rated Input Voltage: 110V/220V
Rated Input Power: 3kW-4.5kW
Rated Input Current: 21.8A-46A
Open Circuit Voltage: 51V
Protection Class: IP23
Insulation Class: H
Cooling System: Forced air cooling
Our MIG135/155Gi series MIG inverter welding machine combines MMA welding and MIG welding into one unit. The IGBT welder is equipped with a 0.9kg welding wire reel. Flux cored wire or solid wire is fed through the welding torch and then into the weld pool, joining the materials together. Materials combined are often carbon steel, ordinary low alloy steel and stainless steel.
The MIG welding machine features a high welding efficiency, energy conservation and great durability.
- Both regular 2T and semi-automatic 4T modes are supported, accommodating different operating habits. In 2T mode, the operator will need to hold the switch down during the entire cutting process. Once the switch is released, cutting stops. In 4T mode, the operator simply needs to toggle the switch on, let go and then cut and toggle it off when finished.
- In MMA welding mode, a LIFT TIG contact type arc striking is used. The arc striking is done through direct contact between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece, resulting in a short circuit. As a result, the arc will be easily struck, resulting in a soft arc.
- The built-in thrust regulation system is able to prevent arc extinction during the welding process and makes the welding current larger as the electrode moves closer towards the workpiece, thereby eliminating welding spatter.
- When the working voltage or current is too high or the welding machine is over heated, the overheat protection, overcurrent protection and low voltage protection features will be automatically used, thus ensuring operation safety.
- The MIG welding machine is designed to work with single phase power supply, making it more suitable to household DIY welding processes.
|Rated Input Voltage||1P 220V||1P 220V||1P 220V|
|Rated Input Power||3KW||3.7KW||3KW||3.7KW||3.7KW||4.5KW|
|Rated Input Current||43A||46A||21.8A||23A||26.2A||29.5A|
|Duty Cycle (40°C 10min)||30%120A,
|Open Circuit Voltage||51V||51V||51V|
|Rated Output Current Range||30-135A||20-120A||30-155A||20-120A||30-155A||20-140A|
|Efficiency||Above 80%||Above 80%||Above 80%|
The appearance, welding current, product manuals and package of our MIG welding machine can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Electrode Holder
- Earth Clamp
- Hammer Brush
- PU Tubing
- Welding Wire Reel
GET IN TOUCH