Inverter MIG MMA TIG Welding Machine, MOSFET Welder
Applicable Welding Wire Diameter: 0.6-1.0mm
Applicable Power Supply: Single Phase
Rated Input Voltage: 110V/220V
Rated Input Power: 2.7kW-6.6kW
Rated Input Current: 17A-55.9A
Open Circuit Voltage: 56V
Protection Class: IP23
Insulation Class: H
Cooling System: Forced air cooling
Our MIG140/200M series MIG MMA TIG welding machine utilizes a MOSFET inverter, which works at frequencies as high as 100kHz, resulting in power supply efficiency of 80 percent, one third higher than that of traditional arc welding machines.
It integrates MMA welding, MIG welding and TIG welding together, meaning it can achieve a high performance cost ratio and accommodates various welding needs from different customers. With the welder, flux cored wire or solid wire can be fed through the welding torch and then into the weld pool, joining the materials together, which can be carbon steel, ordinary low alloy steel and stainless steel.
- The built-in wire feed unit is able to deliver the wire continuously and stably according to predetermined parameters.
- Our 140/200M series MIG welding machine can be equipped with 1kg/5kg wire reel fir flux cored wire or solid wire. It can also work with matched wire drawing welding torches.
- The welding machine is designed with overheat protection, overcurrent protection and overvoltage protection devices to further ensure safety and durability.
- In MIG welding mode, voltage, current and inductance can be adjusted centrally.
- The cooperator can toggle between 2T or 4T mode as needed. In 2T mode, the operator will need to hold the switch down during the whole welding process. Once the switch is released, welding will stop. In 4T mode, the operator simply needs to toggle the switch on, let go and then weld and toggle it off when finish.
- Welding current and voltage will be visually displayed on the digital panel.
|Rated Input Voltage||1P 110V||1P 220V||1P 110V||1P 220V|
|Rated Input Power||3.7KW||4.5KW||2.7KW||6.0KW||6.6KW||4.1KW||3.0KW||3.7KW||2.2KW||3.7KW||4.7KW||2.9KW|
|Rated Input Current||45.7A||55.9A||34.0A||37.4A||40.8A||26.0A||37.4A||46.3A||26.0A||22.8A||28.0A||17.0A|
|Duty Cycle(40°C 10min)||60%120A, 100%93A||60%140A, 100%108A||60%120A, 100%93A||60%140A, 100%108A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||56V||56V||56V||56V|
|Rated Output Current Range||30-140A||10-140A||10-140A||30-200A||10-190A||10-190A||30-120A||10-120A||10-120A||30-140A||10-140A||10-140A|
|Efficiency||Above 80%||Above 80%||Above 80%||Above 80%|
The appearance, welding current, product manuals and package of our MIG welding machine can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Multi-function Welding Torch
- TIG Welding Torch
- Electrode Holder
- Earth Clamp
- Hammer Brush
- PU Tubing
GET IN TOUCH