Digital MOSFET Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
Cutting Thickness: 10-20mm
Applicable Power Supply: Single Phase/Three Phase
Rated Input Voltage: 110V/220V/380V
Rated Input Power: 3.6kW-8.2kW
Rated Input Current: 31A-51.4A
Open Circuit Voltage: 230V/240V/260V
Protection Class: IP23
Insulation Class: H
Cooling System: Forced air cooling
Our CUT40/60 NH series digital MOSFET pilot arc plasma cutter is designed to work with a single or three phase power supply.
It is widely used for the cutting of metal plates or tubing in a variety of industries, including steel construction, manufacturing industry and automotive repair and restoration. Typical materials cut with the plasma cutter include steel, stainless steel, aluminum, lead, titanium, nickel-based composite metal, cast iron, and more.
- Our CUT40/60 NH series MOSFET inverter plasma cutter works with a default non-HF (high frequency) arc striking mode in order to ensure a stable cutting performance, continuous operation and long service time. A plasma cutter with an HF arch striking mode (40/60H series) is available upon request.
- Both regular 2T and semi-automatic 4T modes are supported, accommodating different operating habits. In 2T mode, the operator will need to hold the switch down during the entire cutting process. Once the switch is released, cutting stops. In 4T mode, the operator simply needs to toggle the switch on, let go and then cut and toggle it off when finished.
- The front panel is designed with a knob for adjusting gas pressure and a digital display screen, thus ensuring an easy operation and visual display of all related parameters.
- The MOSFET inverter works with a frequency up to 100kHz, thus ensuring the plasma arc has access to a concentrated energy. As a result, a, high cutting speed, clean and smooth cut and very little distortion are all achieved.
- The plasma torch's forced air cooling system ensures a high efficiency cooling, thus significantly enhancing the service life of all torch components.
- The cutter is also designed with a pilot arc unit, which allows for a quick arc re-striking in the event of a sudden arc loss. This reduces energy consumption and protects the electrode against a burning loss.
- Built-in overheat, overcurrent, overvoltage, and under voltage protection circuit ensures safe operation.
|Rated Input Voltage||1P 110V||1P 220V||1P 110V||1P 220V||3P 380V|
|Rated Input Power||3.6KW||5.0KW||3.6KW||8.2KW||7.8KW|
|Rated Input Current||44.4A||31A||44.4A||51.4A||13A|
|Duty Cycle (40°C 10min)||60%30A,
|Open Circuit Voltage||230V||230V||240V||240V||260V|
|Rated Output Current Range||15-30A||15-40A||20-30A||20-60A||20-60A|
The appearance, cutting current, product manuals and packaging can all be customized according to customer requirements.
- Plasma Torch
- Earth Clamp
- Hammer Brush
- PU Tubing
GET IN TOUCH