Digital Inverter MMA MIG TIG Welding Machine, IGBT Welder
Applicable Welding Wire Diameter: 0.6/0.8/0.9mm (MIG mode), 1.6-4mm (MMA mode)
Applicable Power Supply: Single Phase
Rated Input Voltage: 220V
Rated Input Power: 3.3kW-7.0kW
Rated Input Current: 28A-43.6A
Open Circuit Voltage: 57V/63V
Protection Class: IP23
Insulation Class: H
Cooling System: Forced air cooling
Our MIG160/175/200GD series digital MMA MIG TIG welding machine with an IGBT inverter is designed with a digital panel for visual display of welding parameters. The IGBT welder features an easy operation and great durability. It combines MMA welding, MIG welding, and TIG welding into one unit, making it ideal for use in welding carbon steel, ordinary low alloy steel and stainless steel.
- Operators can choose between a regular 2T or semi-automatic 4T mode as needed. These two formats are suitable for spot welding, short seam welding, and long seam welding.
- In MMA welding mode, a LIFT TIG contact type arc striking is used. The arc striking is done through direct contact between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece, resulting in a short circuit. As a result, the arc will be easily struck, resulting in a soft arc.
- The built-in thrust regulation system is able to prevent arc extinction during the welding process and makes the welding current larger as the electrode moves closer towards the workpiece, thereby eliminating welding spatter.
- When the working voltage or current is too high or the welding machine is over heated, the overheat protection, overcurrent protection and low voltage protection features will be automatically used, thus ensuring operation safety.
- The MIG welding machine is designed to work with single phase power supply, making it more suitable to household DIY welding processes.
|Rated Input Voltage||1P 220V||1P 220V||1P 220V|
|Rated Input Power||4.4KW||5.3KW||3.3KW||5KW||5.9KW||3.7KW||6.0KW||7.0KW||4.5KW|
|Rated Input Current||37.4A||43.6A||28A||37.4A||43.6A||28A||37.4A||43.6A||28A|
|Rated Output Current Range||50-160A||20-160A||50-175A||20-175A||50-200A||20-200A|
|Duty Cycle (40°C 10min)||40%160A, 100%140A||40%175A, 100%155A||30%200A, 100%160A|
|Open Circuit Voltage||57V||63V||63V|
The appearance, welding current, product manuals and package of our MIG welding machine can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Multi-function Welding Torch
- TIG Welding Torch
- Electrode Holder
- Earth Clamp
- Hammer Brush
- PU Tubing
GET IN TOUCH